Creative Team Call 2022
Are you a creative person? If you are, we’re looking for you!
I'm excited to share that I’m looking for Creative Team members for 2022! We're looking for creatives from different paper crafting disciplines (scrapbookers, planners, journalers, card makers, and more!) to create with us in 2022. If you identify as a paper crafter and love Everyday Explorers Co. products, then this is for you.
- You are a creative person who loves to play with paper. That can be scrapbooks, planners, journals, or cards. (But why stop there? If you think what you create fits, please apply!)
- You use stamps a lot (at least in 50% of your projects) and think the Everyday Explorers Co. aesthetic fits your style.
- You regularly post your projects on Instagram, your blog, or have an active YouTube channel.
- You’re a fantastic and kind human being who believes that Black Lives Matter and that this industry needs to see more diverse people sharing their stories and projects.
- This is a one-year term. Join our team for all of 2022 and submit projects monthly.
- Work with the products you choose! That’s right, you get to choose what themes you want to work with from each of our releases.
- 1 project per stamp set you choose or 3 images per Mini Book Kit.
- Upload your projects for us to post on our Instagram feed + our website and then post the images on your own channels
What You’ll Receive From Us:
- Ability to join a generous affiliate program
- 20% off other items in the shop, all year round
- The products you choose to work with monthly
- We’ll post your projects on our Instagram and on our website, identifying you in our posts.
How It Works:
- Fill in this form below to apply
- Applications are due no later than October 15
- Team members will be contacted in early November
- The new team will be announced in January 2022
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions! Please note that we cannot choose International team members at this time. If that changes, we’ll open a call for International contributors.
Everyday Explorers Co.