Come work for Everyday Explorers Co!
Everyday Explorers Co. is looking for a part-time contract-based creative assistant to help in the day to day running of a product-based business. You will be working closely with me, Christine, the owner, on a 1:1 basis. This is a remote position but we will be working in PDT with flexible hours. You will have a fixed salary working 8-10 hours/week.
We're looking at a start date of December 1st, with a 30-day (paid!) trial run to see if we work well together. Applications close on November 9th, 2020.
- Converting digital files on Photoshop & Illustrator
- Write product descriptions and social media captions
- Queue social media posts and newsletter
- Help with brainstorming ideas for content (new products + marketing)
- Coordinate with creative team and contributors
- Coordinating with manufacturers and printers
- Community moderation and engagement
- Able to write in a conversational voice
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills (will provide instructions / training)
- Understanding of creative trends, content marketing, the stationery & craft industry
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Dropbox, Later, Instagram
- Empathic, responsible, communicative, and positive
- Crafty, in tune with stationery and craft trends
- Curious, open to learning new skills, excited about the work
- Interested in how product-based businesses work
- Great at project management and able to think ahead
- Design skills are a bonus, but are at least familiar with creative trends
Everyday Explorers Co. is a creative product-based business based in Berkeley, California. We have a line of journals, clear stamps, and stickers that inspire people to reflect on and document their everyday lives in creative ways.Apply here!